SML Code Processing
In order to take advantage of the benefits of the SML Toolset your code needs to be fully processed and integrated into your SML Dashboard.
The SML Code Processing product is an upfront activity and takes all your code through the process described in the Our Technology section of the website.
Once successfully processed then the code can be viewed and analysed within our Dashboard.
The process of getting the code into the Dashboard is described below.
Our goal is to accelerate getting the vast majority of code into the Dashboard:
- To unlock the speed of FermaT processing we separate the timeline for Exception handling from straight through (Fast Track) automatic module processing
- SML has excellent analytics to keep track of progress and exceptions – Dashboard Integrity Tracker
- Modules are re-included when exceptions are resolved
- Typically 2-3 Million lines of code would take 3-5 weeks to Fast Track into the Dashboard
Fast Track Process:
- Receive Customer Code – Check and store modules etc.
- Set up customer specific environment for their Dashboard
- Initial processing to identify Missing Modules, Logic Errors and Modules that don’t restructure
- All modules with variances move to Exception Process
- Everything else circa 98% of all modules proceed along the FastTrack – as fast possible to the Dashboard
- The Exceptions are picked up and dealt with individually in slow time – unconnected with the Fast Path but re-cycled to the Fast Path when resolved
Exceptions modules are triaged for any key issues and analysed in parallel with the FastTrack process then released to the Dashboard
All artefacts are:
- Statistics for the module – McCabe, Lines of Code etc.
- WSL Pseudocode
- Module Calls
- C Pseudocode including Headers